On March 30, 2020, we updated the application process for sponsorship contract holders. You have until June 30, 2020 to apply. Organizations wishing to become HSAs must meet all of the following requirements: Canada is the first country in the world to have a refugee assistance program in which individuals and communities are directly involved in the resettlement of foreign refugees. It has become a model for other countries around the world. An SAH can be a local, regional or national organization. It assumes full responsibility for the management of sponsorship as part of its agreement. An SAH must be in the commune where the refugee or refugee family is to be resettled. An SAH may authorize other community groups to assist refugees as part of their agreement. These groups are called "constituent groups." HSAs can, as part of their agreements, cooperate with groups or individuals to help refugees.

These groups are called constituent groups (CGs); All people working with SAHs are called co-sponsors. The Office Referred Program (PRE) visa is similar to the BVOR program, but requires sponsors to cover the full sponsorship fee. We will not provide income support. By signing the sponsorship agreement, an SAH is legally liable, but is not limited to the following: foreigners can be sponsored from outside Canada if they immigrate through the federal government or through private sources or sponsorship contract holders who migrate the person they support. These groups, which support a person outside of Canada, are made up of one or more people and are generally humanitarian organizations, religious organizations, ethnic groups in the community and can operate at the local, regional or national level. These groups choose to assist refugees who immigrate to Canada from other countries, in connection with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Organizations that help refugees can file multiple applications with the IRCC. Sponsors of sponsorship contracts can co-sponsor with an individual or other organization and contribute to supporting the refugee settlement plan. You can apply to become a Holder Sponsorship Contract (SAH) by writing to IRCC. INPSR-PPPRRI.

IRCC@cic.gc.ca and apply. In February 2016, the Cowichan Intercultural Society was granted permission by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to become a sponsor of the Sponsorship Agreement (SAH). If your organization is not yet sah, you can apply. To become Sponsor Agreement Holder (SAH), your organization must be: SAHs assume overall responsibility and responsibility for managing sponsorships as part of their agreement. HSAs may allow other community groups to assist refugees as part of their agreements. The sponsorship agreement allows SAHs to sponsor a number of refugees each year for resettlement in Canada through the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) program. Note: Quebec has its own sponsorship process for refugees. For sponsors in Quebec, visit refugee sponsorship in Quebec. To be seen, a registered organization must submit an application to the IRCC during the three months of the annual application period. You can also work with other community groups to help refugees as part of your agreement. You remain responsible for emotional and financial assistance to refugees.

These groups are called "constituent groups." Many organizations have signed sponsorship agreements with the Canadian government to help foreign refugees resettle in Canada. These organizations are called sponsorship contract holders.